Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pretty much useless drivel


I absolutely know for a fact, that I'm never going to be this prolific in writing my blog ever again. Just today it seems new and special. Plus, none of my Facebook friends give a crap. I don't really care if any of you do either. Just this is the place for me to endlessly write about nothing so here it is.
My computer almost died. I don't know why, but it did. It wouldn't turn on or anything. I realized how much this 90's piece of crap means to me. It's my only escape... my only friend. Where else would I play Bookworm for an unhealthy amount of time?
My house is a mess. I swear I cleaned it only yesterday, and now it's a sty again. I'm not just talking toys across the floor... thats a given. I'm saying I need to mop and vacuum and dust the crappy corners out again and wipe down the walls. It never ends.
I'm not doing anything though. I'm not feeling good, and fortunately, my kids are giving me a break and happily and quietly playing in the mess.
Okay, spoke too soon, but still they're being pretty good.
I'm feeling crummy, like I'm coming down with something. And then, because I'm not feeling good, I'm not going outside to smoke, so I've smoked too much today (note: I'm fully aware I shouldn't be smoking, so spare the PSA comments)
So crummy crummy crummy.... messy messy messy. And then I'm spending an absolutely indulgent amount of time on the computer.
Everyone deserves a break, right? Even moms?
If the kids are fed and changed and not doing anything destructive or dangerous... I'm still doing right, right?

Sigh.

Has anyone else just sat for a half hour and watched their computer defrag? I've never thought such a thing could be so relaxing.
Can I plug Multigrain Cherrios? Do I need to pay them a royalty for mentioning them here? They're awesome, I love them. They make a good snack for the kids too... I find a very small percentage of them in the carpet. Which means they are either eating them or hiding them really well.

So all I've eaten today is a handful of dry Multigrain cherrios, three corn tortillas and a can of Starbucks doubleshot energy drink in the tall can. I should eat something, but I don't have the motivation to get up and MAKE something. Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

Okay, that's enough inflicting just random BS on ya'll. I'm going back to playing Bookworm.

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2010 at 9:42 AM , Blogger legalmel said...

Yes we all feel that way occasionally, and I'm sorry your feeling poorly. Feel better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home