Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Groovy Mystery

So, stage three of holiday cookie baking begun today.
I'm making huge plates of cookies to give as gifts this year. I don't want to just not give any gifts, but anything bought with cash is just out.
So, COOKIES!
So far, I've made White Chocolate Butter Pecan cookies, Multigrain Cherrio treats and now I've made my Mom's famous Peanut Butter Drops with Hershey centers.

But wait!
Something strange appears to have happened while the cookies were cooling down!






I'ts time for another groovy mystery, gang!


Where did the missing confectionary delights disappear to?





Aha! It was Tyler.

If only he could say, "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
Another groovy mystery SOLVED! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home