Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Amnesty Please

I'm totally turning my kids in. They are in violation of the Geneva Convention's laws against torture.
Torture is widely defined by Wikapedia. It includes (but is not limited to) sleep deprivation torture, deprivation of food, comfort and contact with the outside world via corespondence.

And I have decided, since I've been up since 2:30 this morning, haven't eaten anything but scraps left behind by my kids, and haven't been able to sit at this computer for longer than it takes to tweet disjointed thoughts and funny accusations of pregnancy to my bloggy-buddies; that my children are in violation of the third and fourth Geneva Convention, and somebody should probably call Amnesty International.
 Ok, ok... now don't get your panties in a bunch. I realize that thousands of people actually get tortured every year. It's a terrible thing, and people with taste and class don't joke about terrible things.

Too bad, I'm not one of those people. Plus, I got 3 hours of sleep last night. 
So right in the midst of getting new followers, and being told by people I respect that I write well... I haven't turned out anything decent in well over a week.
Maybe my brain will start working and I'll write something better later. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home