Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Fave Photo of Kendyl

I LOVE this picture.
Kendyl is notoriously bad at taking pictures. Not because she doesn't like the attention... au contraire, she loves it. Just she's always shielding her face from the flash. A lot of the pictures I take of her make her look like she's in distress, which is great for a theme post about screaming or crying or something like that... but not so much for portraits.
I just love this picture so much. It's not just the face she is making, but her round little belly (she hates shirts) poking out over the tutu I just made her. (Fun and easy)
What a ham!
This post was made in response to a photo carnival at Love That Max. I love that blog, and her cute kids. Totally inspired me to do this tonight.

8 Comments:

At November 17, 2010 at 5:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Kendyl" is a beautiful name! I love the photo that you shared. She seems like she has a lot of spirit! (stopped over from LOVE THAT MAX)

 
At November 17, 2010 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Tutu cute! I absolutely love that expression on her face. And, I am totally impressed that you made it, even if it was easy.

 
At November 17, 2010 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Dani G said...

What? You made that tutu? Cute!!!

Here's mine: http://www.imjustthatway.com/2010/11/my-favorite-photo.html

 
At November 17, 2010 at 4:11 PM , Blogger The Henrys said...

She's a doll! I love her tutu!

 
At November 17, 2010 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Cuteness!

 
At March 9, 2018 at 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

any naked pics of her?

 
At October 30, 2022 at 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets see hercunt

 
At May 18, 2023 at 6:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

im a 16 yr old guy, i live at Ulitsa Lunacharskogo, 12, Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo Oblast, my phone number is 8 908 953 11 27 and my email is maximus8610@gmail.com.
please kidnap/rape me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home