Time to Play, 20 Confessions!
A lot of people picked this one up, and I've decided to give it a shot.
I don't have much to confess, I'm pretty open and honest here.
You guys already know that I haven't lived a perfect life, you know how poor I am, you know I let my house fall apart on a daily basis and that I wonder desperately if 30 is too old to run away from home.
But like I said, I'm going to give it my best shot.
1) I ate 20 mini candy bars the day after Halloween.
2) I still bitch about my weight like SOMEONE ELSE did this to me.
3) I yell at my kids. (especially when there's spitting involved)
4) I feel that playing around on Status Shuffle for 2 hours on Thursday morning is VERY passive aggressive of my husband. He knows that today is Writer's Workshop.
5) Speaking of Writer's Workshop, I got up out of bed at midnight to post my first post.
6) I never get dressed unless I'm leaving the house.
7) I never leave the house unless I have to.
9) I wear shoes my husband found in a dumpster. (hey, they are NICE shoes)
10) My son has been on a touching-his-own-butt kick. (Wait, these are supposed to be MY confessions)
11) I give my kids food ALL DAY LONG.
12) I don't eat anything until 9pm.
13) I smoke like an idiot, even knowing the consequences.
14) I haven't been to a Dr. other than an OB, since I was 12.
15) I'm afraid, all the time, of a lot of things.
16) I try to live like I'm not afraid of anything, but I'm faking it, big time.
17) I'm mostly afraid of failure. I fear I'm failing right now as we speak.
18) I know my fear of failure causes me to take no action, and that, inevitably will be the cause of my failure... but I still do nothing.
19) I pee in the shower EVERY SINGLE TIME.
20) I think I'm secretly in love with Mama Kats... not in a Single White Female way, because I have no urge to stab her husband in the eye with a stiletto heel, but still. I'm a little old for a girl crush.
There you go, unfollow and judge away.
But, my mantra has always been, "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
Note to self: don't do an image search of chocolate with your 3 year old in your lap.