Friday, November 12, 2010

Age Progression Technology: Called Aging

I finally had a picture taken of me. The first one in two years. (You don't get many pictures of you when you're the one behind the camera)
I was absolutely appalled at how frickin' old I look.
Ok, so I took turning 30 a little hard. I'm now officially-officially an adult. (Because you know, turning 18 is just when they tell you that they've done the best they can and your annoying, irresponsible ass is now on it's own.)
People realize that young adults are idiots, and give them a little leeway. But once you're 30, your 20s are over, you now officially should know better and are judged accordingly.

But I look so OLD.
How are Madonna and Demi Moore both 105 and 110 respectively, and look frickin' younger than me. And don't say it's my kids that do it, both of those broads have 'em too.




So, I've played with photoshop all morning and put together this:





Maybe you can decide if my children have made me look old... they're making my hair fall out, I know that for a fact. Either that, or I'm going through chemo and just don't know it.
Notice I had an awkward phase at 12. And yes, my hair is purple at 14, I still think it looks cool, and if it didn't make people automatically scrutinize my parenting... I'd still have it, so there.
Although the way things are going, I'd look like a "hip grandma."
If I didn't already look like I was on the way out the door, I'd tell one of you guys to shoot me.

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM , Blogger legalmel said...

Bre... You don't look old you look kinda irritated and tired. Probably not the best way to truly judge what you look like. Actually it kinda looks like DH came up behind you and said "hey Bre" and when you turned around to ask what he snapped a pic. :)

 
At November 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love what you're writing, Bre! Keep it up! And start writing books, woman!
And you don't look old! Not at all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home