Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let's Give This a Shot

This post is written in response to All Things Fadra's Stream of Consciousness Sunday.
The rules are, no editing, I think no spellcheck (thank you for paying attention in English, people) and the time starts running for 5 minutes.
I'm not going to start my 5 until I place the button and link it. With my computer, that would be that... and I want to write.
So without further ado, take the cigarette out of my mouth and start the clock.

Kendyl woke me at 3am this morning. She has a stuffy nose and I can only guess that this is what is making her wake so early and so often. She was being calm (meaning not climbing over the baby gate into the kitchen every time I turn my back) so I decided it was computer time.
Of course I checked out the 2 new followers I have on Twitter. Usually it's spammers. (which I don't understand, they don't spam me, they just sit there, being spammers) Today, I noticed, someone had a quote about Freidrich Nietzche (sp?) (like I said, I've been up since 3am) It wasn't a Nietzche quote, just a quote about him... I forget it now.
I was bored and moved on from there, checking my Facebook... I guess it really IS stream of consciousness sunday.. because I decided to post something about my thoughts on Nietzche. Lovely, right?
Something along the line of "I used to respect the teachings of Nietzche, until I grew up and realized he had a shitty life that directly reflected the way he viewed life, and died alone, mad and suffering from syphillis.
Note to self, don't put anything about Friedrich Nietzche on Facebook. People wont even comment with a "what? why are you posting this weird garbage at 330am?" They will just think you are weird and overthink everything.

And that was my 5 minutes.
God, that isn't very long at all.
Am I allowed to spend extra time posting a picture?




And going back (but not editing... against the rules.. tsk tsk) I misspelled Neitzsche 5 times in 5 minutes. Yay, another win for the slightly educated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home